Note: Do not install the Canvas app on your devices until you have completely registered for Canvas. Make sure to be using the Chrome internet browser when completing this process. It's easiest to register using a laptop or personal computer instead of your mobile devices.
- Go to https://wcui.instructure.com/.
- Click on the Forgot/Register Password link at the bottom. If using a mobile device, the link could possibly be renamed as Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address and select the Request Password button.
Note: Your email address registered with Canvas is the same email your registered with West Coast Ultrasound Institute. The LRC can give you that email address or change it for you. You may also email email@example.com and have it changed quickly.
- Log into your email account and find the email sent from Canvas. Once you find it, click on the link Click Here to Set a New Password.
Note(1): Please check your SPAM and JUNK folders. f you email never shows up, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance, as your email address may be incorrect or different in the Canvas system.
Note(2): In the past, if a browser is already opened on your mobile device, an error would occur that does not open this link properly. If this occurs, please make sure all browsers are exited out of before clicking this link.
Note(3): A solution to most issues with this process is to copy the link destination/address then paste it into a Chrome browser.
Note(4): Your email address registered with Canvas is the same email your registered with West Coast Ultrasound Institute. A receptionist can give you that email address or change it for you. You may also email email@example.com and have it changed quickly.
- You will now create a password and then press the Update Password button.
- You can now log into Canvas.