Easy access to SharePoint sites is ideal when attempting to manipulate files within those sites. Follow the instructions below to have easy access to your SharePoint sites within your local applications.
Note: You may need to do this every time you add a new site to your "collection".
- Follow a Site in SharePoint
- On your PC, open the Excel, PowerPoint, or Word application.
- Sign out of the application.
- Sign into the application.
- When opening Excel, PowerPoint, or Word you'll see your sites and all the documents listed in it under File > Open > Sites.