Below are the steps involved to add a calendar of another employee or a campus.
- Log into https://outlook.office.com/.
- Click the Calendar button on the bottom left.
- On the left menu, click Import Calendar.
- On the left menu, under Import Calendar, click From Directory.
- Type in the last name of the individual's calendar you wish to view using the From Directory: field. You may select that individual then click Add.
Note: Make sure to add all campus shared calendars that you need. To do this use, search for the following calendars, below.
- Beverly Hills Campus - Search for "bh.campus.calendar".
- Ontario Campus - Search for "ot.campus.calendar".
- Phoenix Campus - Search for "ph.campus.calendar".
- All Campuses - Search for "email@example.com".
- The calendar can now be found under the People's Calendars menu on the left.