To associate test files with ExamView TestGenerator (double-click a test file and have it open in ExamView TestGenerator), please follow the instructions below. If ExamView is not installed, please contact email@example.com.
- Locate your test file (many have it on a USB).
- Right click on the test file and select Open with.
- Select the option Always use this app to open .tst files.
- Find and select ExamView TestGenerator under the list of options and select OK.
- If you cannot find ExamView TestGenerator, under More Apps click the option Look for Another App on this PC.
- Go to C:\Program Files (86x)\eInstruction\ExamView, select evpro.exe, then select Open.