Skip to main content
How to Pair McGraw Hills Connect Resource with Your Canvas Course
- Log into Canvas at https://wcui.instructure.com/.
- Under Courses, locate and enter Canvas course.
- On Canvas course home page, locate and click on the McGraw Hill Connect deep integration link (via course navigation menu).
- Click on Authorize (prompted upon the first launch)
- Click on Begin.
- Click Continue.
- If a new Connect user, click on Register for a Connect account.
Note: If an existing Connect user, enter your Connect email address (username) and password; click Sign In.
- To locate your Connect title, search by Connect title, author, or subject.
- After locating your Connect title, select the appropriate product.
- Enter course and section name; then, click on Create Course.
- Your Canvas-Connect course has been paired. Once you receive pairing confirmation, click go to section home page in order to begin using Connect.
Note: If pairing an existing Connect course/section, you will receive a similar confirmation message.