Microsoft Teams is a registered Microsoft 10 application that does not require Administrator rights to install. You can install the program yourself, without IT assistance, by following the steps below.
- Log into https://www.office.com/.
- Click on Teams.
- On the bottom left, click the Get App button.
- The download will begin. Once completed, you can double click on the Teams download at the bottom of the browser (using Chrome) and begin the installation.
You can also find your download at Start > Downloads. An example is below.
- Follow the instructions and install the application. Some times there are no installation instructions and Teams will start up automatically.
- Once Teams starts up, enter your email and password for Office.com as credentials to log in.