- In OneDrive (https://www.office.com/ > OneDrive), go to the area you want to save your files. There is a navigation menu on the left.
Storage Areas in OneDrive
Files - This is your files. (You may share with one or two others.)
Teams and Sites - Directories where you store files that are shared between many people.
- For this example, we will create a new folder under Files called Externship Exit Approvals.
- We will now go into that folder by clicking on the title of the folder.
- Once in the directory we want to upload our files and folders, we will go to Upload > Files. you may also upload an entire folder by selecting Folder.
- You can select all files and folders you want to upload into the folder. Then select Open.
- On the top right, an Uploading XX Items button appears. Click the button to see where you upload progress is at. Once completed, you can exit the progress menu.
- You can now find, view, and edit (if a Microsoft file) your new files.