Please follow the instructions below to set up your Outlook (via Google Chrome) to send emails as a shared mailbox.
Note: You must have rights to the mailbox to add it as a "From" selection.
- Log into https://www.office.com/ and click Outlook.
- On the left of the top navigation bar, click the Settings icon.
- On the bottom of the Settings pane, click View All Outlook Settings.
- Go to Mail > Compose and Reply.
- Enable Always Show From, then at the top right, click Save, then hit the X to exit the settings pane.
- Compose a new email.
- Click From > Other Email Address.
- Type in the email address of the shared mailbox you want to send from.
- If the mailbox doesn't pop up automatically, click Search Directory.
- Select the email address of the shared mailbox and send an email.
- After sending the first email as the shared mailbox, in the future, when you click on From, your shared mailbox is now remembered as a selection for easy access.