Below are instructions on how to create a Skype meeting via Microsoft Calendar. Skype is used for third-party email addresses to be included in online meetings. This can include vendors, externship sites, potential students, and more.
- Using the Google Chrome browser, go to https://www.office.com/.
- Click the Outlook app.
- Go to your Calendar. (bottom of the left navigation bar)
- Click the New Event (top of the left navigation bar)
- Fill out event information such as Event Title, Attendees, Date and Time, Description, etc.
- Click the Add Online Meeting drop down list and select from the following below.
- Click Save. (top navigation menu)
- To learn how to join an online meeting, please read the following article here: Join an Online Meeting in Microsoft Teams via Microsoft Outlook.