To print from your books in VitalSource, please follow the instructions provided below.
1. While viewing the pages in your book using Bookshelf by VitalSource, select the "Print" button on the lower play bar.
2. Enter the page numbers you want printed.
3. A print job queue prompt will appear on the top right. Let the print queue sit until ready to print.
4. Select "Print Now" when the print job is ready.
5. Following the standard printing prompts that proceed, print out your book pages.
***Book page printing limitations are set by the books vendor. Triad Education schools do not have control over this situation. Some books are printable and some books only allow a certain number of pages to be printed at a time.***